The General data protection regulation out lines 6 principle that all organisations must adhere to these are;
GDPR Chapter 2 Article 5
Principles relating to processing of personal data
- Personal data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (‘lawfulness, fairness and transparency’);
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall, in accordance with Article 89(1), not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes (‘purpose limitation’);
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (‘data minimisation’);
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (‘accuracy’);
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by this Regulation in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject (‘storage limitation’);
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (‘integrity and confidentiality’).
As part of complying with these principles M4 Recruitment Limited have published this fair processing notice which details how personal information is collected and handled.
How M4 Recruitment Ltd uses your information
All information taken from forms on our website will be used to provide you services and real world news letters to keep you up to date on the latest security threats. We will not sell or release your data to third parties.
M4 Recruitment Ltd approach to information security
To protect your information M4 Recruitment Ltd have policies and procedures in place to make sure that only authorized personnel can access the information, that information is handled and stored in secure and sensible manner and all systems that can access the information have the necessary security measures in place. To accomplish this all M4 Recruitment Ltd employees, contractors and sub-contractors have roles and responsibilities defined in those policies and procedure.
To make sure all M4 Recruitment Ltd employees, contractors and sub-contractors understand these responsibilities they are provided the necessary training and resources they need.
In additional to these operational measures M4 Recruitment Ltd also uses a range of technologies and security systems to reinforce the policies.
To make sure that these measures are suitable vulnerability tests are run regularly. Audits to identify area of weakness and non-compliance are routinely schedule. Additionally, all areas of the organisation are constantly monitored and measured to identify problems and issues before they arise.
The right to access information we hold on you
At any point you can contact us to request the information we hold on you as well as why we have that information, who has access to the information and where we got the information. Once we have received your request we will respond within 30 days.
There are no fees or charges for the first request but additional request for the same data may subject to an administrative fee of £25 per request. In order to process your request M4 Recruitment Ltd will need to verify you identify for your security in such cases your response will be necessary for you to exercise this right.
The right to correct and update the information we hold on you
If the data we hold on you is out of data incomplete or incorrect, you can inform M4 Recruitment Ltd and it be shall be updated. In order to process your request M4 Recruitment Ltd will need to verify you identify for your security in such cases your response will be necessary for you to exercise this right.
The right to have your information erased
If you feel that we should no longer be using your data or that we are illegal using your data, you can request that we erase the data we hold. When we receive your request will confirm whether the data has been delete or the reason why it cannot be deleted. In order to process your request M4 Recruitment Ltd will need to verify you identify for your security in such cases your response will be necessary for you to exercise this right.
The right to object to processing of your data
You have to right to request that M4 Recruitment Ltd stop processing your data. Upon receiving the request will contact you if we are able to comply or if we have legitimate grounds to continue.
If data is no longer processed M4 Recruitment Ltd may continue to hold your data to comply with your other rights.
In order to process your request M4 Recruitment Ltd will need to verify you identify for your security in such cases your response will be necessary for you to exercise this right.
The right to data portability
You have the right to request that we transfer your data to another controller. Once M4 Recruitment Ltd receives your request to will comply where it is feasible. In order to process your request M4 Recruitment Ltd will need to verify you identify for your security in such cases your response will be necessary for you to exercise this right.
In such cases that we need your consent to hold your information M4 Recruitment Ltd will ask you to check a box on any form requiring consent by checking these boxes you are stating that you are informed of M4 Recruitment Ltd is collecting the information, how they will use it, how long they keep it for, who else will have access to it and what your rights are as a data subject. In such case where you have given consent.
Sharing your information
Where necessary to fulfil our obligations to you M4 Recruitment Ltd may pass your details to third parties, these include third parties for payroll purposes.
On occasion M4 Recruitment may email or SMS any roles which may suit your skill set on the basis of legitimate interest. If at any time you wish this to stop these please email email@example.com stating you wish to opt out of marketing.