Industry Experts Make Great Recruiters!
11th March 2019
At M4 Recruitment, there are many factors that we feel make up truly great recruiters, but a very important aspect of a good recruiter is definitely market knowledge. This is why, in our experience, you don’t always need recruitment experience to excel in this industry.
What experience do I need to become a Recruiter?
We have many different routes and criteria for joining our team at M4, but below are some factors we feel would class you as an industry expert:
- An in-depth understanding of your industry
- Previous roles within your industry, preferably at management level
- Significant experience within the industry spanning over 5 years
- A hub of contacts across different positions within your industry
- A clear understanding of the qualities and attributes required to fill certain job roles within the industry
- Good customer service skills (this is applicable across the board, whatever your industry!)
- The ability to mediate between clients and potential candidates for positions within the industry sector, working to the best interests of both parties at all times
Why be a Recruiter?
Recruitment is a worthwhile career, with endless opportunities!
Recruitment consultants help both clients and candidates on a daily basis, and our team members are always saying what a rewarding job this really is. It can be challenging at times, but it is pushing yourself that extra mile that often shows you your true potential, and is what also helps you to progress further if you wish to.
Recruiting is even more fun when you’re working for a good company. At M4 Recruitment, we believe in every member of our team, and we are completely focused in making a positive difference to both candidates and clients alike. We support our team members with ongoing training and resources, to ensure that you grow and progress at the rate you want to, and also help you to achieve your full potential.
If you think you’re up to the challenge and want to join our recruitment team, get in touch today – we would love to hear from you!